Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Video Games

Today, I'm going to talk about one of my other hobbies which is VIDEO GAMES.

I think the first video game that I had was the first old fat gray Game Boy!! I remember playing Super Mario all the time, and the worst about the game is that if you lose, you're gonna have to play all over again starting from the first stage.

Then, the I moved to the Super Nintendo! ahh this just brings back memories :D
This game was so sophisticated at that time that any one who had it was so cool and stuff! Well, I remember that my most favorite game was Soccer. This game will be soooo boring if you play it it now. But back at that time, the game just seemed so cool and I really enjoyed playing it even though the player consumed 3000 hundred yrs to pass the ball! ugh


Later on, the PlayStation age began. This game made a really very huge success, and made a tremendous reputation because people all over the world were familiar with it and got one!

PlayStation has three famous money-maker games which are: PlayStation 1 (PS1), PlayStation 2 (PS2), PlayStation Portable (PSP).

Well if you wanna talk about what games to play in PlayStation, you'll need a red carpet to write on the names of the games. But I'm gonna have to say that the most famous games are: Crash the wolf, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, and Wining Eleven, and FIFA.

I really can't get rid of this hobby though I'm 18 now, and I never will. :D

3 comments:

Nikolay said...

The same as your my second game console was a Suppr Nintendo, yeah it was awsome one.

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are a video game expert. Have you ever heard of Atari? That was my first video game player!

Felice said...

Wau, you're the real expert :)) I think those games are kinda addictive. I would need a lot of self-control ;P