Monday, March 19, 2007

Green, green, Greeeeeeen


The passing weekend was mostly green! not only were the trees green, not only were some people's eyes green, but almost everybody in Calgary wore green this passing weekend.

The thing behind this was that Ireland was celebrating an occasion they have, (I'm not sure if it is the National Day of Ireland), the Sympatric's day (dunno if the spelling is correct ;p). But what was cool about it is that you could see everybody wearing the same green color, and everybody was enjoying their time celebrating this day by drinking, dancing, partying :P, and singing. Some automobile companies are celebrating the occasion as I heard. I think it is really cool that like a lot of countries are taking a part in the ceremony, and tryna have a good time by living the special atmospheres. But you guys know what? I didn't know that it was Sympatric's day until I asked the people why the heck are you wearing green! hehe, it was kinda embarrassing but I really enjoyed the Irish spirits, and their funny cool accent :P. So yea as the s0ng says: "Green, green, greeeen" not "Dream, dream, dreaaaam" :P

GREEN ON PEOPLE

Cheers

1 comment:

Alif said...

Oh! Really. I also like green.