Sunday, March 25, 2007

Snowboarding

Hey Guys!!

Guess what? I just came from Lake Louise yesterday and I forgot to bring my camera with me hehe! what a shame

Anyways, I had loads and loads of fun there! Me and my friends took off of Calgary at about 7:30 from the house and picked up the rest of our friends then we hit the road. As we went along the road, we listened to music and chatted about diff. kinds of things and how will Canada be a great place later on cuz of the many potentials it has. Anyways, as soon as we arrived at Lake Louise we went straight to the mountains where people were skiing and snowboarding. I absolutely had a blast snowboarding. I've tried snowboarding on the path way which has like 4 colors: green, blue, orange, and black I think. I've tried the green and the black which was really extreme and declined :P but I handled it well. Later on, me and my friends went to the back of the mountain which was totally a different thing than the rest of the mountain, simply it was gorgeous!! and dangerous so I had to be careful. I went on like for maybe 4 runs or so, then at the end of the day all the guys met together to go Banff, but wait!!! where the heck are the gurls!! we stood their waiting for them for almost an hour but nobody turned up! so we decided to go the guest services and they helped us find them. One of the girls was too slow hehe so they had to keep along with her until they got down.

After that, we went to Banff and we spent the rest of the day there in the hott springs and we had Mexican food for dinner!! it was a long day but I sure loved it.

5 comments:

anna said...

Hi Hussain,
I so much respect you for your respect towards women. Yulia.

Rayna said...

hi Hussain~
i bet u had a whola lotta fun!
i hope i can hit the road w/ ma frenz someday....
since last fall i haven't been there T_T
neway, i'm sry about ur camera..
u should ve been more careful
byebye~

Alif said...

What a wonderful weekend! I wish I were there.

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had a totally awesome time. I love Lake Louise.

Edward said...

Sane,

Lake Loise is amazing, isn't it? You know, people believes that in Sunshine are the best sky runs. At least, that was what I thought before going to LL, and I realized the differences between Sunshines runs and the LL ones. I hope we can go together one day!

ETL