Saturday, March 3, 2007

Footwear Trademarks

hello people.

Today, I wanted to blog about something that I like to.. well collect :P. It's SHOES!! I just love to buy shoes hehehe... I can't help it, it's just something I had inside me since I was a lil kid.

There are many footwear trademarks. My favorite ones currently are Puma, Adidas, Nike, and Timberland.

Well, to start with, Puma company has the slogan of the famous leopard that maybe represents strength and determination. Puma has a fashion line of clothing as well. In the recent years, Puma has witnessed a big boom in its business as they produced new styles. I sure took the bait of their new fashion line!!

Then, we've got the Nike company. The slogan of Nike is the Right mark. Nike is considered to be one of the oldest shoes company, and exact day of its departure was approximately in 1959. Nike has a distinguishing feature of proving the athletic style. The trademark has several styles, especially in their sports shoes. The most successful type was Nike Air. A lot of people admired the Nike Air for it was stylish and comfortable.

Moving along to Adidas, the Adidas's success can be compared to the Nike's. I don't know, but I always felt that they were related in some way. The Adidas footwear and clothings can be seen worn by a lot of people. The famous three lines symbolize Adidas. But one thing that i don't get is the slogan. For God's sake can you stick with one slogan! they have like 3 different kinds of slogans but I like them all :D!

Hope I blablad usefully for ya ;)

See you later.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I finally added your blog to my list of students! Sorry it too so long. I really enjoyed reading all of your blogs. Keep up the good work!

Edward said...

H,

Do you know the complete story of Nike? That will be an awesome tale to talk about. I believe Nike is one of the most successful companies of the world, but maybe is a paradigm and is not. Anyways, I wanted to say that I enjoyed this blog.

Ed