Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hard Snow


Hello my friends.


One thing that gets me really pissed off is the hard snow! gee I hate it lol because it just looks so innocent and white, but when you step onto it bang! you do the arms show thing trying to gain back ur balance! ugh I had a bad experience with it!


I heard from a lot of people that the hard snow is one of Canada's most dangrous accidents causors. I think that is very true. Hard snow causes instability to the vehicle. Therefore, a speedy car or a truck could end up flipped up in the middle of the road.


My advice to all of those who are on the road, and the ones who are walking backhome (like me) is to be extremely CAUTIOUS!! you could get a serious injury or something bad could happen and you don't want that!

1 comment:

anna said...

What a pity that I could read your blog when the snow has already melt. Too late to express my sympathies. Thank you for your kind attention to those who had to walk instead of driving (after the collision my car has not been repaired yet)